WLNS News Feature:
We are honored to be part of The Boulevard Inn and Bistro’s specials and packages!
Take a look on their website here
We are the featured ‘Taste of Michigan’ hotel package!
This package for two includes:
- Overnight accommodations in a spacious suite
- A plentiful basket of sweet and savory “Made in Michigan” treats prepared by Gift Basket Classics
- A bottle of wine from Burgdorf’s Winery in Haslett, Michigan. You may select one of the following:
- 2013 Vidal Blanc, a refreshingly crisp, dry white wine.
- 2013 Spartan White, a blend of three grapes for a semi-sweet wine.
- 2012 Syrah, medium bodied dry red wine.
- 2013 Spartan Red, a blend of five grapes for an off dry wine.
- Two Boulevard Inn & Bistro keepsake latte mugs
- $50 dinner credit for the Bistro on the Boulevard
- Breakfast Buffet for Two served in the Bistro
- Late check-out of 2:00 pm
March 28, 2015
Results are in from the 2015 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
Local Winery “Burgdorf’s Winery” wins 1 GOLD, 4 SILVER and 7 BRONZE awards for their wines produced in Haslett, Michigan! The Gold was awarded to their proprietary blend they call “Spartan White” It’s a nice semi-dry white wine that is from a blend of grapes right off the MSU Agricultural farm in East Lansing!
The Finger Lakes International Competition:
- Is One of the Largest charitable wine competitions in North America
- 75 of the world’s top international wine judges—from
16 countries & 11 states—make this a highly regarded competition.
For a complete listing of this year’s judges, with photos and biographies,
- visit www.fliwc.com/judges.asp
- Extraordinary army of over 200 volunteers
- Is Truly a blind judging – judges only know the appellation they are tasting
Burgdorf’s Winery is in its 10th year of operation. This small, family owned winery is located in Haslett, Michigan. Twenty plus, award winning grape & fruit wines are made on site at the 4,000 sq. ft. production facility from locally hand-picked, Michigan grown fruits. Over 100 medals have been awarded to their wines from International Wine Competitions. The winery has a boutique gift shop and tasting room, giving customers the opportunity to sample their wines year round.
Visit www.burgdorfwinery.com for more information about the winery.